CDL-A OTR Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring motivated professional truck drivers to work as full-time Dedicated OTR Dry Van Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated drivers are primarily assigned to run freight for one dedicated customer and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location.
Dedicated OTR Dry Van Truck Drivers are typically on the road from 3-5 days at a time.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Pass DOT physical & UPS Freight road test
- Have a valid CDL-A
- Comply with appearance standards
- Be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, & speak the English language
- Must meet the DOT/company physical requirements
- Must receive satisfactory results from background check
- Must pass a drug screening
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver jobs with UPS Truckload Today!