CDL-A OTR Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver Team
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring motivated CDL-A truck driver teams to work as full-time Dedicated OTR Dry Van Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. Dedicated truck driver teams are primarily assigned to run freight for one dedicated customer and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location.
Join today and earn a $8,000 sign-on bonus!
Dedicated OTR Dry Van Truck Drivers are typically on the road from 3-5 days at a time.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Pass DOT physical & UPS Freight road test
- Have a valid CDL-A
- Comply with appearance standards
- Be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, & speak the English language
- Must meet the DOT/company physical requirements
- Must receive satisfactory results from background check
- Must pass a drug screening
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver jobs with UPS Truckload Today!