You know the name, now get the REWARDS that come with it- Dedicated Company Truck Driver jobs available with UPS Truckload
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring individuals to work as full-time, Dedicated OTR Dry Van and Dedicated Dry Van operators. As a driver, you can expect to drive a delivery of freight to two or more locations. You will typically run freight for a single dedicated customer, and may be assigned to an operation based at a specific customer location. Dedicated OTR Dry Van drivers can expect to be on the road from seven to ten days at a time. Dedicated Dry Van routes offer multiple home time options, including nightly home time, out 1-2 nights per week, or out 3-5 nights per week.
- Must pass a DOT physical & successfully pass a UPS Freight road test
- Must have a valid CDL-A with HazMat endorsement
- Must comply with all appearance standards
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and company mental & physical requirements
- Must be mentally and physically able to perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers
- Must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws
- Must pass a drug screening
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider an application. An applicant or employee may request an exception, change to, or an accommodation of any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity