CDL-A OTR Dedicated Dry Van Truck Driver with Hazmat
UPS Freight Truckload is hiring motivated professional truck drivers to work as full-time OTR Dry Van Drivers. This position involves driving a tractor-trailer for the over-the-road delivery of freight to two or more locations. OTR drivers can expect to take a load from any of our shippers, and deliver North and South East, and as far West as Waterloo, IA.
Dedicated OTR Dry Van Truck Drivers are typically on the road from 7-10 days at a time.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Pass DOT physical & UPS Freight road test
- Have a valid CDL-A with Hazmat endorsement
- Comply with appearance standards
- Be 21 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, & speak the English language
- Must meet the DOT/company physical requirements
- Must receive satisfactory results from background check
- Must pass a drug screening
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Apply for CDL-A Truck Driver jobs with UPS Truckload Today!